On the 10th of May people’s Eye will be on WWE Upcoming Pay PPV view money in the bank. Today we would like to show you some predictions which may be true after this show. In the money in the bank, we will miss Brock Lesnar for sure. There will be a total of 6 matches that will be going to happen. Out of 6, two of them will be the Women championship match for sure. Money in the bank may be different in terms of Performance as Many Audience wants to see their favorite superstars.
Money In the Bank Matches 2020
- Asuka vs. Shayna Baszler vs. Dana Brooke vs. Lacey Evans vs. Carmella vs Nia Jax
- Daniel Bryan vs. Rey Mysterio vs AJ Styles vs. Aleister Black vs. King Corbin vs. Otis
- Drew McIntyre (c) vs. Seth Rollins
- Braun Strowman (c) vs. Bray Wyatt
- Big E and Kofi Kingston (c) vs. The Miz and John Morrison vs. Steve Cutler, Jaxson Ryker, and/or Wesley Blake vs. Gran Metalik and Lince Dorado
These are the Matches, Talk about the results, In My Opinion Seth Rollins might not able to retain the championship tittle from Drew McIntyre. I hope the above mention things may surprise you for you. For all kind of latest stuff Stay in touch with us.